Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ACO update



Starting with this months (#35 Feb09) issue of theHorse Back Street Choppers,
the magazine features updates on the ACO(Amateur Chop Off)that will be held as part of the 10th aniversary SmokeOut festivities. We plan to be at the Rockingham Dragway, Rockingham, NC with our bike the 15th and 16th of May.

I am posting up the monthy update pix of my ACO progress as it appears in the magazine. I would suggest to all, to rustle up the magazine and check out the other ACO entrants as well.

I was a late entrant, and just made the deadline. so here is the pic of some of the parts i scrapped together for that shot. Basicly its a stock mid 60's BSA A65 Lightning frame modified by Dave(Tigman)Huntress and a stock 1965 A65 BSA Rocket thunderbolt motor I pirated from a bike i had bought a few years ago off Britbike.com.

No comments: