Saturday, July 3, 2010

30 years of sex,drugs, rockn'roll and .....

Harley-Davidson!!!!!
My personal collection of The Enthusiast, which i first started receiving from the Motor Co. back in 1979 with the purchase of a shiney new FLH, is going out to Alex in upstate NY.
These mags span it all from the AMF era right thru the evo and softails and twin cams. The Eagle Soars Alone, the100th anniversary, its all chronicled in these pages. quarter by quarter. 

More Than A Machine , The Great American Freedom Machine, If I have to explain - You wouldnt understand!

The Harley certainly is more than a machine. Sadly, there are some still whom will never understand the Great American Freedom Machine. But I sure do. I have lived it for 30years. I wish i had 30 more! So these mags are going out to a younger guy to appreciate the past and carry on into the future.

Happy Birthday America!

No comments: